Home Manager Nursing Home
gap healthcare is working closely with a large housing association and we are looking for a Home Manager for one of their Nursing Homes, based in Billericay.
Our client has an excellent reputation on the market supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health and physical disabilities in various settings across Essex. The home in Billericay has a Good CQC report and it supports 8 residents who have learning disabilities and complex health needs.
Main requirements for the Home Manager position:
• Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
• Previous experience managing a care team, preferably in a nursing home
• Previous experience in working with people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
• Strong working knowledge of CQC standards
• Nursing degree is preferred for this position, but candidates will be considered if they have relevant experience.
My client is happy to offer up to £32,600 per annum plus excellent benefits like enhanced annual leave and paid sick leave, details can be discussed in an interview.
If you have any questions about the Home Manager role, please call Kerry-Ann at gap healthcare in Southend.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your