Our client is currently searing for a Registered Manager who is looking for a new role with a dynamic company within a Nursing Home, specialising in Dementia.
Location - WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDS
As a Registered Manager, you will have:
- QCF 5 or equivalent is essential
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) PIN as required by the company's registration requirements
- Experience as a General Nurse and Mental Health Nurse is desirable
- Minimum of 4 years nursing experience within the appropriate field and hold a minimum of 3 years previous experience of working with people living with dementia and require end of life care is essential at manager level.
- Be highly organised and prioritise work around the operational needs of the services
- Ideally have experience of Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Marketing, Buying, and Aquisitions and Quality Auditing Management experience.
- Provide guidance and support to your team to ensure the highest levels of care and support are provided to your service users.
- Have a thorough understanding of CQC regulations and requirements, safeguarding and care planning.
- Build good working relationships with colleagues on all levels to deliver a high standards and excellent quality of care to service users.
- Be responsible for the establishment and maintanence of a suitable record keeping system which will be available for inspection as necessary by any authorised personnel.
- Have excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills as a key feature of the role which will usually involve activities such as interviewing, providing effective supervision to staff as well as maintaining good relationships with external agents for marketing and promoting a good name of the company.
- Evidence key performance indicators relating to CQC delivery in all 5 key questions.
The Client Offers in return;
- Salary of £45,000 per annum DOE
- Contract - Full time (40 hours per week)
- Competative annual leave allowance
- Bespoke training and relevant qualifications
- Inclusion in our pension scheme
- Career advancement and continuious personal development (CPD)
If this role sounds right for you, apply now!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your