Want to make a difference to someone's life? Do you have a Registered NMC PIN? Have Empathy and a Positive attitude to work... Then we want to hear from you....
gap Healthcare are looking for a Registered Nurses in Leamington & Warwick area for Nursing homes and Mental Health settings.
Work for a Company that offer the following:
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A very competitive hourly wage
- Up to date facilities
- Benefits packages
-24/7 agency support
-Flexibility to suit existing work and life commitments
Duties will include:
- Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness
- Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care; building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns.
- Ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment.
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress; applying 'de-escalation' techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour.
- Preparing and maintaining patient records.
- Producing care plans and risk assessments for individual patients; ensuring that the legal requirements appropriate to a particular setting or group of patients are observed.
- Working with patients' families and carers, helping them to support and care for their family members in a way which is appropriate to the setting.
Candidates applying must have proof of the following:
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- NMC PIN (in date)
- Qualification Certificates
- Proof of right to work in the U.K.
- Driving licence
You can apply online or for more information please Call 01926 31 12 22
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap healthcare who operate as an employment business/agency
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your