gap healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and caring Support Workers who are looking for full-time or part-time hours in a supported living service in Norwich,Hellesdon.
You will be caring and attending to service users with Learning Disabilities. We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic Support Workers, who will be able to deliver the high standard of care that is not only expected by gap healthcare but the residents families.
Your job role will include:
- Assisting residents with their daily living, as well as assisting them with their personal care (which includes but is not limited to; cooking, cleaning, laundry, bathing and assisting with changing clothes).
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in order to provide individual care plans. These need to be regularly assessed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Build up a positive rapport with service users and act as a role model for them.
- Planning and assisting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date training (gap provide FREE re-fresher training)
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Pay: £8.72ph to £10.50ph
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support and weekly pay!
If this sounds like the job for you, help us make a difference to someone`s life today and apply online or call one of the team at gap healthcare on either 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your