Are you a dedicated and passionate Support Worker looking to make a difference? Do you have the following training and experience? If yes, then read on and learn more about the roles that gap heathcare have today!
gap heathcare is currently recruiting Support Workers to join the team and make that difference to someone's life.
This role requires candidates to have the following:
- MVA training
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Own car is desirable
Your job role will include:
- Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness;
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress;
- Applying `de-escalation` techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
- Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
- Encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate;
- Organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation;
- Promoting a `recovery` based approach to care.
Location: Diss and the surrounding
Pay: £8.50ph - £11.00ph
At gap heathcare we offer excellent rates of pay as advertised, as well as full-time hours or block bookings.
Please contact the team on: 01603 917 922 or the on-call mobile 07823345946
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your