Support Worker - Nights
Due to a new admission, my leading client in the Mental Health sector is seeking experienced Support Workers to join the team on the night shift!
As the position is on nights, you will be responsbile for carrying out night duties including observations, spot-checks and engaging with service users.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and work for a company that truly cares about Mental Health.
- Monitor and record service users needs, progress and moods
- Liase with family members and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Organise and participate in activities (including bedtime or morning routines)
- Respecting the service users privacy and dignity
You will be reporting to the nurse in charge of the shift.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationship with both service users and colleagues
- Happy to work on a 1:1 basis and as part of a team
- The ability to manage and diffuse challenging situations
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Right To Work in the UK
- Previous Support Worker Experience
- A Child and Adult Workforce DBS
- Mandatory training - PMVA/MVA training would be advantageous
The job is located North of Norwich and the night shift pattern is 19:30-07:45, Twlight shifts are also available.
Please apply online today or call Rosie at gap healthcare on 01603 917922 to find out more.
Better yet, please pop into our office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your