Who are gap personnel?
gap personnel group are a leading Recruitment Business in the UK.
The group offers nationwide coverage across seven major regions through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions.
We support clients ranging from market-leading multinationals through to SMEs, with their bespoke recruitment needs.
Due to continued growth and internal promotions, we are now seeking a dedicated Business Development Manager to join our National team of highly-motivated Consultants and support staff.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible purely for sales and will be targeted to develop new client relationships within the Manufacturing, Logistics, Engineering and FMCG sectors. To do so, you will be expected to self-generate appointments with businesses across the U.K to introduce our services and secure agreements to supply permanent and interim staff of mid-senior level.
This position is field-based and requires applicants to hold a full driving licence and the willingness to travel.
Your core duties will include:
- Market research and lead generation
- Networking, Networking, Networking
- Attending Client meetings & presenting solutions
- Using an in-house system to track activity;
- Participating and leading regional sales events.
- Generating new business in line with targets set
- Cross-selling the services of other divisions within the group.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand the importance of planning and preparation
- Identify a sales opportunity through a variety of channels
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and the importance of being ahead of the competition
- Possess the ability to influence with integrity and develop meaningful long-lasting relationships with a range of businesses
- Be an ambitious character with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm
- Be results driven and goal orientated
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Share knowledge and best practice and encourage the success of other members of the team
- Embrace an organisation's brand, goals and objectives and work consistently in a manner that clearly reinforces these
- Protect the image, reputation and awareness of the gap professional brand in the local market
- Car allowance
- Uncapped bonus scheme based on own performance
- Being part of a company that lives by their core values and invests in its employees.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus birthday, plus bank holidays.
- Annual awards ceremony.
- Access to our rewards' programme where you can get discounts on high street shops, cinema tickets, restaurants and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue developing a career with one of the UK's leading recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay as our closing date is 30/3/2019.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.