Healthcare Assistant - Kings Lynn
gap healthcare are seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Healthcare Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Residential Care Home in the Kings Lynn area!
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, all of whom are passionate about providing first-class care to residents.
Day, night and weekend shifts are available- simply pick and choose what you are available for.
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents, but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assiting residents with their daily living, as well as assiting them with their personal care.
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in order to provide individual care plans. These need to be regularly assesed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Planning and assiting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
- Helping out around the home where necessary, including basic cleaning tasks
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In date training (We provide FREE refresher training!)
- Proof of right-to-work within the U.K.
- Driving licence would be advantageous but is not essential
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Location: King Lynn, Norfolk
Pay: £8.75ph - £13.00ph
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support and weekly pay!
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply online or call Rosie at gap healthcare on either 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your