gap healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers for a large client in the Attleborough area.
Our client supports adults with learning disabilities and mental health issues in a secure environment. You will be supporting service users with their day-to-day living, enabling them to be as independent as possible.
What skills you will need:
- You must be passionate about providing the best possible support to service users.
- You will display natural empathy and compassion for others.
- You will be reliable and someone who goes the extra mile.
- You will have at least 6 months paid experience in Support Work.
- You will preferably be a driver with a clean driving licence.
What you need to be successful:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of right to work within the U.K.
- MVA Training would be advantageous
- Manual Handling Training would be advantageous
Location: Attleborough and Surrounding Areas
Pay: £8.75ph to £13.00ph
At gap healthcare we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as block bookings.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Rosie at gap healthcare on 01603 917922 for a confidential chat.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your