Healthcare Assistant - Lowestoft
gap healthcare are recruiting for full and part-time Healthcare Assistants to work on a temporary basis within a Lowestoft based Care Home. Both day and night shift patterns are available.
The position will require you working on both a 1-1 basis with a resident with dementia and on the floor. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver hands-on care and help to improve residents quality of life.
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents, their interests and their needs, in order to provide the best level of car possible.
- Helping residents with daily tasks, including personal care (washing, cooking, feeding when necessary, changing continence pads).
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident.
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary. Don't forget they like to visit!
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A current registered DBS
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call the team at gap healthcare Norwich on 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your