gap healthcare are currently looking for Staff Nurses (RMN / RNLD) to work at 50-bedded hospital for people with learning disabilities and/or mental health conditions based in Norfolk, England.
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
• A minimum of 12 months, post-graduation experience in a RNLD or RMN placement
• A certificate detailing your Nursing Qualification
• Be NMC registered, with a valid PIN
• Valid Basic Life Support Practical Certificate
• Valid Moving and Handling Practical Certificate
• Valid Mandatory Certificates (Free refresher training available)
• DBS (in date or registered on the update service)
• Proof of right to work within the U.K.
Apply now for new rota opening next month!
For more information please contact the gap healthcare team on 01603 917922 or 07823345946
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your