gap healthcare is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Care Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home located in Swaffham.
The service is a beautiful, period building with extensive grounds in a still accessible location. The residents range from the elderly to dementia. The service is still a home and thus the successful applicant must be compassionate, caring and have a strong work ethic.
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents, their interests and their needs, in order to provide the best level of car possible.
- Helping residents with daily tasks, including personal care (washing, cooking, feeding when necessary, changing continence pads).
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident.
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A current registered DBS
- In date training (we provide FREE re-fresher training)
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Location: Swaffham, Norfolk
Pay: £8.75ph to £13.00ph
At gap we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
We also have Support Worker vacancies in Swaffham & Kings Lynn!
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Rosie at gap healthcare Norwich on 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your