gap healthcare are seeking Registered Nurses to work in one of our Clients' Nursing Homes in the Great Yarmouth Area, where you will be providing unrivalled Residential, Nursing and Dementia care.
• Providing leadership and general supervision of all activities of nursing staff relating to the nursing care of patients.
• Assessing plans, implementing and evaluating patient care, based on a nursing model of care.
• Development of Care Plans in collaboration with the patient, relatives and other staff members.
• Carrying out Nursing procedures and treatments, including the administration of medicines and controlled drugs according to Nursing Home Standards and Policy and the following of NMC guidelines.
• Developing and maintaining good working relationships with Community GP's, Community Nurses, Social Workers and area hospital staff.
• Keep up to date with current research relating to gerontology and gerontological, nursing practice and in nursing practices relating to younger physically disabled people, sharing new knowledge and skills with colleagues.
• Assume responsibility of Senior Nurse-in-Charge on a temporary basis, as required.
• Keeping up to date with new Government legislation and Health Authority Regulations relating to the operation of Nursing Homes.
• Agreeing to take reasonable care of ones own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or do not do.
Attributes applying Candidates should have:
• Enhanced DBS
• Minimum 2 Years experience as a RGN
• An up to date PIN in accordance to the NMC standards
• Proof of right to work in the U.K. where applicable
• Experience nursing those with Dementia
• A team-player attitude or strong work ethos
• Strong evidence of organisational skills
Location: Great Yarmouth
Pay: £18.00ph - £25.00ph (LTD Companies welcome!)
gap healthcare employees need to be professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference. If you feel like this is the role for you then please apply online, or call the gap healthcare team to find out more on either: 01603 917922 or 07823345946.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your